AE2200 FTTx Multi-Function Meter
The AE2200 is the ultra-portable, multi-function validation solution for FTTx, RFoG and RF PON installations. Engineered to address the requirements of CSPs, the AE2200 is flexible meter that integrates cable TV analysis, metallic TDR testing and optical testing, including a fiberscope, optical time domain reflectrometer (OTDR), optical power meter, visual fault locator and light source. Users can easily verify optical links with the FiberPath™ fiberlink mapping tool, which reduce the need for OTDR trace interpretation.
As the demand for bandwidth continues to soar, with higherthan-ever smartphone and streaming video usage, cable operators must face the challenge of deploying fiber deeper into the network. And because efficiency, speed, accuracy, and reliability metrics are key for increasing workforce productivity, the natural conclusion is simple: Communications Service Providers (CSP) require a high-performance, efficient, yet affordable test equipment for installing future etworks such as FTTx, RFoG and RF PON. Brought to you by Deviser Instruments Inc, the AE2200 integrates cable TV analysis, metallic TDR testing and optical testing, including a fiberscope, OTDR, OPM, VFL and LS, future-proofing the investment in test equipment. The AE2200 enables faster, more efficient installations with only a single instrument, producing substantial savings to the CSP.
• OTDR performance specifications with up to 3 wavelengths, perfect for FTTx, RFoG and RF PON installation
• FiberPath™ and autotest: FiberPath™ analyzes the OTDR traces to clearly display the map of the fiber link and identifies possible faults, reducing the need for OTDR trace interpretation
• Digital QAM and analog measurements and constellation display for Cable TV installation verification
• Combines optical and metallic tests: OTDR, VFL, OPM, LS, Cable TV (RF) Test, TDR, and Fiberscope
• Fiberscope integration with FiberSpot software for identifying dirty spots of fiber connectors
• Easy Web-Based back office integration
• Future-proof, all-in-one solution includes optical, cable TV analysis, and metallic testing for verifying the installation of FTTx, RFoG and RF PON networks
• Lightweight and compact design for easy mobility throughout the network
• Long battery life enables the user to test all day without stopping to charge the test equipment
• Easy learning curve with simple GUI
• FiberPath™ and Auto Test simplifies testing and reduces the need for OTDR trace interpretation
• Validate proper levels for both optical and cable TV installation, minimizing repair truck rolls and increasing customer satisfaction